struts-user mailing list archives

From holod <serega.shey...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Simple validation does not work
Date Sat, 09 Aug 2008 10:39:42 GMT

http://www.mvnrepository.com/artifact/com.opensymphony/xwork/2.0.5

Scroll down page and see Source Control paragraph.
Use some svn client and checkout branch.
Using command mvn package you can compile and package the project.
Then use your new jar instead of official-released.
It helped for me, but I'm using WebSphere AppServer 6.1 + EJB3 feature pack.
The problem was in difference between IBM JDK and Sun JDK.
Good luck, Anton.