struts-user mailing list archives

From Milan Milanovic <milanmilanov...@yahoo.com>
Subject [S2] Refactoring Action classes
Date Mon, 04 Aug 2008 15:13:05 GMT

Dear Al and Dave,

I tried to fix that error with session variable all weekend and I didn't
managed to fix it. When action is defined as redirect action to another
namespace, and when that action is called, another action called method
doesn't see my session variables. I just changed this redirect action to
that another namespace, as standard action (not redirect) and I now see my
variables! I don't have any idea why it doesn't work with redirect action,
but I'm SURE that there is some problem.

I have one question regarding refactoring action classes, is it much to have
20 actions per one namespace/action class ?

--
Regards, Milan