struts-user mailing list archives

From hisameer <cool_sameer_fo...@yahoo.com>
Subject Delete Confirmation in Struts2
Date Sun, 03 Aug 2008 00:51:43 GMT

Hi

I am having a problem in getting the confirmation of a delete operation. My
requirement is that:
  I have a list of user and I have a DELETE link for each and evey user in
the list. I already defined a delete action mapping for the user but before
deleting the user I want to get confirmation from the admin whether he
wants to delete that user or not and then I want to call the delete action
mapping my code is like that:

In the userList.jsp:

<s:url id="deleteUrl" action="deleteUser" namespace="user">
			<s:param name="user.userID" value="userID" />
		</s:url>

<s:a href="%{deleteUrl}">
				<s:text name="Delete" />
</s:a>

My action Mapping is:

<action name="deleteUser" class="com.support.struts.action.UserAction"
			method="deleteUser">
			<result>/userList.jsp</result>
		</action>

If you need any further info Please do let me know.

Please advice me how should I handle the user confirmation. If possible
please attach a sample code for it.