struts-user mailing list archives

From Wes Wannemacher <w...@wantii.com>
Subject Re: [S2] ModelDriven: model not pushed on stack?
Date Wed, 27 Aug 2008 06:02:23 GMT
Okay, sorry, I don't remember the original post. My look at the
FailingAction from the last message was what made me point to the docs.

I also vaguely remember what Jeromy was referring to, but a quick search
in JIRA doesn't show it. The code for most of the interceptors,
especially the model driven interceptor, is quite simple. I would walk
through it and see if you can find an error in the logic and post it
into JIRA.

-Wes