struts-user mailing list archives

From Laurie Harper <lau...@holoweb.net>
Subject Re: actionMessages
Date Wed, 30 Jul 2008 05:36:40 GMT
sudeep.jampana@sifycorp.com wrote:
> I am sending an message for the successful submission of the form by using actionMessage
.In the struts xml file i have used the redirect action and passed action message as parameter.
In the display i am getting the message .But the problem is the message is getting formatted
by [] these characters ex:[successfully submitted]. I want to avoid that braces how can i
do plz give me the procedure

Hard to say. How are you formatting the message? How are you generating
it? Are you doing this in Struts 1 or 2? What does you JSP look like? We
need more info to help.

 > [...]

[sigh]

L.