struts-user mailing list archives

From Andreas Mähler <andreas.maeh...@stud.uni-karlsruhe.de>
Subject Re: [S2] Recipe for Action and View
Date Sat, 12 Jul 2008 20:40:38 GMT
Hello again,

Gabriel Belingueres schrieb:
> Without knowing what are you actually trying to accomplish with this
> interceptor, I would warn that when an interceptor messes up with the
> parameters, you need to carefully think where in the interceptor chain
> this interceptor will execute.

I explain what I am trying to do in my first post[1].

What do you mean by messing up with the parameters? The Interceptor only
checks for the presence of at least one of the specified parameters. It
does not change anything. Are there any interceptors that actually
change the parameter map? As I said, I am a S2 newbie and haven't heard
of many things, but I would consider it as bad style.

Greetings,
~Andreas

[1] http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.jakarta.struts.user/158395