struts-user mailing list archives

From Andreas Mähler <andreas.maeh...@stud.uni-karlsruhe.de>
Subject Re: [S2] Recipe for Action and View
Date Fri, 11 Jul 2008 22:22:46 GMT
Thanks for your Answer, Lukasz.

I already know the PrepareInterceptor and it can be used for what I
would like to do. But I consider a special interceptor more convinient,
since I intend to use it for more than one pair of view and action.
(Using PrepareInterceptor would imply the need to add the code to every
single action.)

In my original post, i was wondering if there already is some kind of
"recipe"/"best practice"/"standard way" since I don't think that my wish
to put the actions together is very exotic.

But as nobody intervened I take this as a sign that my design is not
flawed :-))

See You!
~Andreas