struts-user mailing list archives

From Miguel <miguel...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [S2]Integration Of Struts 2 and Acegi
Date Thu, 10 Jul 2008 19:51:09 GMT
The configuration is trivial if you only want to use the url
interceptor, using struts, o servlets or anything, and spring security
2.x.
If you need to use the acl's to restrict the callable method in the
struts action objects, theoretically it could be done, but i haven't
tried that.
I can send you an example, if you need

Si quieres ser más positivo, pierde un electrón
Miguel Ruiz Velasco S.