struts-user mailing list archives

From "John Moose" <jgmo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: There is no Action mapped for namespace / and action name ...
Date Mon, 28 Jul 2008 20:39:53 GMT
Hi Dave,

I have the following snippet of DashbdController class that I am expecting
to hit with the following URL:

http:/localhost:8080/Dashbd

<---SNIPPET

package com.myeclipse.ozone;

import java.util.Collection;

import com.myeclipse.hibernate.*;

import org.hibernate.HibernateException;
import org.hibernate.Session;
import org.hibernate.cfg.Configuration;

import org.apache.struts2.config.Result;
import org.apache.struts2.config.Results;
import org.apache.struts2.dispatcher.ServletActionRedirectResult;
import org.apache.struts2.rest.DefaultHttpHeaders;
import org.apache.struts2.rest.HttpHeaders;

import com.opensymphony.xwork2.ModelDriven;
import com.opensymphony.xwork2.Validateable;
import com.opensymphony.xwork2.ValidationAwareSupport;

@Results({
    @Result(name="success", type=ServletActionRedirectResult.class,
value="dashbd")
})

public class DashbdController extends ValidationAwareSupport implements
ModelDriven<Object>, Validateable{

   //private static Gadget    transientGadget = new Gadget();

    //String id;
    int id;

    private static int    dashboardId;

    private Collection<Dashbd>     dashboardList;
    private Collection<Dashbd>     model;
    private Collection<DashbdType> dashboardTypeList;

    private DashbdService dashboardService = new DashbdService();  // where
the DAOs live

    /*
     *             DASHBOARDS
     */

    //
    // GET .../dashbd                 get all dashboards in table
    //
    public HttpHeaders index() {
        dashboardList = dashboardService.getAll();
        return new DefaultHttpHeaders("index")   // dashbd-index.jsp
            .disableCaching();
    }

and etc. ....

...END SNIPPET >

There are more methods in this calss of course, but all I'm trying to do
initially is hit the index() action with the URL above ?!?

the index.jsp is really simple:

<% response.sendRedirect("dashbd"); %>

this same scheme works perfectly with another RESTful app service and fir
the life of me, I can't find any