struts-user mailing list archives

From Becky.L.O'Sulli...@mhn.com
Subject Re: S2: /action/* - is it possible?
Date Wed, 16 Jul 2008 17:03:26 GMT
It's possible - we're doing it:

(Struts.xml)
<constant name="struts.enable.SlashesInActionNames" value="true" />

<action name="web**" class="...">
</action>

We also noticed Struts accepts web.action or just web, so our URLs look
like this

http://ourdomain.com/web/path/to/an/xml/file  <-- web action is invoked

-B

I've done *.do or /do/* in S1.

Is it possible in S2 to map a URI fragment (not extension) to invoke the
action? Can someone show me an example how?

Paul

This message, together with any attachments, is
intended only for the use of the individual or entity
to which it is addressed. It may contain information
that is confidential and prohibited from disclosure.
If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any dissemination or copying of this
message or any attachment is strictly prohibited. If
you have received this message in error, please notify
the original sender immediately by telephone or by
return e-mail and delete this message, along with any
attachments, from your computer. Thank you.