struts-user mailing list archives

From <Kundan.Ku...@iflexsolutions.com>
Subject RE: Customizing CSS
Date Thu, 10 Jul 2008 09:55:39 GMT
Use

.cust tr.odd {background-color:#ffffff;}
.cust tr.even {background-color:#DDDDDD;}
 or
Find in google

-----Original Message-----
From: Narayana S [mailto:narayanasgs1@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, July 10, 2008 3:18 PM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: Customizing CSS

Hi,

        as per my requirement, i have to apply two different colors to
alternate rows.can any one guide me how to extend theme to implement
this?

DISCLAIMER:
This message contains privileged and confidential information and is intended only for an
individual named. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute,
store, print, copy or deliver this message. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail
if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. E-mail
transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted,
corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete or contain viruses. The sender, therefore,
 does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message which
arise as a result of e-mail transmission. If verification is required, please request a hard-copy
version.