struts-user mailing list archives

From "Burak Doğruöz" <zec...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Execute and wait interceptor and calling an action more than once
Date Mon, 21 Jul 2008 14:33:06 GMT
The constraint here is about ExecAndWaitInterceptor storing and returning
multiple copies of one certain action. This constraint is already in the
documentation. We are looking for a turn around.

For example if we open 2 browsers (which share the same session) and call
same action (which has ExecAndWaitInterceptor) with different parameters,
there may be no certain result that which browser will show which request.
Thanks