struts-user mailing list archives

From "Burak Doğruöz" <zec...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Execute and wait interceptor and calling an action more than once
Date Mon, 21 Jul 2008 14:24:45 GMT
So, how to override this ExecAndWiatInterceptor behaviour? Is it possible to
map by some key other than action name?

If we use wildcards while defining action mapping, can we bypass this
constraint? This way we can call myAction1, myAction2 and myActionRandomN
which trigger myAction.action. Does ExecAndWaitInterceptor store and return
these separately?

Thanks.
2008/7/21 Jeromy Evans