struts-user mailing list archives

From Al Sutton <al.sut...@alsutton.com>
Subject Re: Struts 2 perfromance among the worst???
Date Wed, 23 Jul 2008 06:15:28 GMT
I think page 24  says it all when it has "The results may not be
reflective of real world implementations"?

Beyond that;

- There is no comparison of functionality provided by the frameworks.

- Did the benchmarked follow the performance tuning guidelines?

- Did they upgrade to freemarker 2.3.13 which has shown itself to give
speed improvements in multi-threaded scenarios?

All in all it's you're standard benchmark, it's only really relevant to
the conditions which they impose and if your conditions are different
(e.g. not running on XP and using as Server OS instead) you may see
vastly different results.

Al.