struts-user mailing list archives

From "Jishnu Viswanath" <jishnu.viswan...@tavant.com>
Subject RE: [s2] Formatting input textfields
Date Tue, 22 Jul 2008 19:01:59 GMT
http://cwiki.apache.org/WW/ajax-validation.html
On the validate part, do put Regular expression to make to accept the
pattern you want.

Regards,

Jishnu Viswanath

Software Engineer

*(+9180)41190300 - 222(Ext) ll * ( + 91 ) 9731209330ll

Tavant Technologies Inc.,

www.tavant.com

PEOPLE :: PASSION :: EXCELLENCE

-----Original Message-----
From: Milan Milanovic [mailto:milanmilanovich@yahoo.com]
Sent: Tuesday, July 22, 2008 10:32 PM
To: user@struts.apache.org
Subject: [s2] Formatting input textfields

Hi,

I need to format input in textfields that user can enter value like
this:
204,05, but now it is like this 204.05.
I have defined this formatting for output already. How can I change this
?

--
Thx, Milan

Any comments or statements made in this email are not necessarily those of Tavant Technologies.
and may
contain confidential and/or privileged material. If you have received this in error, please
contact the
sender and delete the material from any computer. All e-mails sent from or to Tavant Technologies

may be subject to our monitoring procedures.