struts-user mailing list archives

From Milan Milanovic <milanmilanov...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [S2] Form doesn't redirect
Date Mon, 28 Jul 2008 11:47:02 GMT

Hi Newton,

my first form doesn't redirect, it just send some data to action class and
updates targeting div in the page to show updated data from my class, so it
works fine, but it shouldn't redirect from page. But, this second form
should redirect and yes it doesn't have target specified, as I don't want to
specify any part of the page, but I want to show (redirect to) completely
new page. What can I do ?

--
Thanks, Milan