struts-user mailing list archives

From prashanth2 <munigala.prasha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Struts2 and Jquery problem with LightBox or thickbox
Date Tue, 15 Jul 2008 18:37:35 GMT

I tried removing the height and width attributes as URL parameters, but the
problem is JQuery internally uses a variable 'random', so s2 complains
ParametersInterceptor exception. Great to hear tht u have a working sample,
could u pl tell me, was that u were displaying dynamic content or static
content. And which ajax framework have u used for thick/light box.

In My case I need to get the data from DB, and display accordingly on the
THICKBOX.

An early  reply would be appreciatable.
Thanks