struts-user mailing list archives

From AjaySrini <srinivasan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Struts2.0 + Ajax based Implementation
Date Thu, 10 Jul 2008 14:46:42 GMT

Hi

I have implemented ajax based parital page rendering in Struts 2.0.
Currently i'm facing browser compatibility issue because of radio button
events.
While using onclick,it is working fine in IE but not in Firefox2.0
Similarly, when using onchange it is working vice-versa.

Currently is there any browser compatibility issue with Struts2.0....

Thanks,
Srini