struts-user mailing list archives

From AjaySrini <srinivasan...@gmail.com>
Subject Struts2.0 + Ajax based Implementation
Date Thu, 10 Jul 2008 09:03:02 GMT

Hi all,

I'm using Struts2.0 in our application.I have written the code in such a way
it supports Ajax(<s:head theme="ajax">).
I'm successfully implemented the login screen using ajax.After user
successfully logs in, the user views four Radio buttons written in a
struts 2 div tag.Based on the selection of the radio buttons i need to
display another component in the same page by invoking an action class using
AJAX......

Note:The login Screen is a separate JSP. And successful login which displays
other JSP.

Looking forward to ur reply....