struts-user mailing list archives

From <daniprue...@adw.es>
Subject message resources ???key??? displaying
Date Mon, 14 Jul 2008 15:53:44 GMT
Hi, I´m developing a project with Struts 1.2. When  trying to display <html:errors>
in a jsp page, the errors saved in SaveMessages are displayed, but not correctly, for example:

in showerrors.jsp:
???es.error.wrong.password???

instead of:
Your password is wrong.

The ApplicationResources.properties file is properly mapped with its keys.
error.wrong.password = Your password is wrong

Figure out that a "es." is displayed while no Locale configuration has been setup.

What should I check? Any ideas will be welcomed.

Thanks,