struts-user mailing list archives

From "Musachy Barroso" <musa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: programatically unload action
Date Thu, 19 Jun 2008 13:30:41 GMT
you could try this for kicks: add this to your action:

    @Inject
    public void setConfiguration(Configuration config) {
       PackageConfig pckConfig = config.getPackageConfig(myNameSpace);

       //try to remove action from the pckConfig
      pckConfig.getActionConfigs().remove(myActionName);
    }

I am not sure it will work.

musachy

On Thu, Jun 19, 2008 at 9:19 AM, Chris Pat <cpanon@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hello
> Is/how possible to unload an action?  I am using TC5.028.  This is for demo only, I will
fix it in production, but need it now.  Thank you for any enlightment