struts-user mailing list archives

From "Musachy Barroso" <musa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Action-Redirect Parameter Problem
Date Mon, 02 Jun 2008 17:51:12 GMT
If I don't remember wrong, the problem is that the value of params are
set as properties in the Result object. In the case of the
action-redirect result, these params are used as params to the target
action. The params are indeed passed, but when struts tries to set
them as properties in the result, it fails (hence the logged
exception).

musachy