struts-user mailing list archives

From "Musachy Barroso" <musa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: s:url does not render url properly
Date Mon, 02 Jun 2008 15:47:48 GMT
the use namespace="/user" in the url tag

On Mon, Jun 2, 2008 at 11:41 AM, Struts Two <strutstwo@yahoo.ca> wrote:
> I have the following code snippet in my jsp:
>       <s:url action="goToRegistration" namespace="user" id="registerUrl">
>        <s:param name="user.cnum" value="<s:property vaue='cnum'/>"/>
>       </s:url>
> The page url were the code is rendered is ....localhost:9445/ccol/ticket/newTicketOwnerList.action
where "ccol" is the context root. When I click on the link the page goes to the following
url  ...localhost:9445/ccol/ticket/user/goToRegistration.action which is wrong. I want the
url go to the following url:
> ...localhost:9445/ccol/user/goToRegistration.action, that is to say I want to have user
namespace and action appended to the context rool. Any ideas what I am doing wrong.

Canada Messenger for the Web BETA at http://ca.messenger.yahoo.com/webmessengerpromo.php