struts-user mailing list archives

From "Musachy Barroso" <musa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Struts 2] Set action parameter - simple
Date Mon, 02 Jun 2008 13:59:30 GMT
That means it is not finding a value for that variable, try printing
it to the page and see if it has a value.

musachy

On Mon, Jun 2, 2008 at 9:34 AM, Milan Milanovic
<milanmilanovich@yahoo.com> wrote:
> I tried this, but it doesn't set "currentPage" at all.
>
> Musachy Barroso <musachy@gmail.com> wrote: use this instead:
>

> musachy
>
> On Fri, May 30, 2008 at 11:48 AM, Milan Milanovic
>  wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I have currentPage int attribute in my action class and I want when user click in
my jsp to set currentPage attribute. I tried it like this (pages is a list of int values):

>> But, curentPage is not set at all ? I checked in method which is response to the
"list.action", it is always 0. What is wrong here ?