struts-user mailing list archives

From "Musachy Barroso" <musa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Struts 2 / Eclipse
Date Mon, 02 Jun 2008 13:06:32 GMT
I always use maven and it is quite easy:

http://struts.apache.org/2.1.2/docs/struts-maven-archetypes.html

after you have your blank project created, just do a :

mvn eclipse:eclipse -Dwtpversion=1.5

in the project directory and import the generated project into
eclipse. After that, just run it using WTP as usual.

musachy