struts-user mailing list archives

From "Felipe Lorenz" <felipe.lor...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How can i user Swing as "V" in the Struts MVC
Date Mon, 16 Jun 2008 13:05:29 GMT
yes, you can... but you'll need a HTTPClient from apache.. or do your http
connection by yourself. And determine de communication, cause normally, the
response from Struts is a JSP file.. or html..., otherwise, you can change
the response to XML.. almost a WebServices.. EHHEHEHE

Do a simple teste... but I belive that's possible...