struts-user mailing list archives

From "Julien ROTT" <julien.r...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Are sessions confused?
Date Fri, 06 Jun 2008 12:43:32 GMT
Hi Juan Pablo,

did you find a solution to your problem ?

I have the same: my application is on the internet, and the clients access
to the application from behind a proxy. When client "A" logs in, and then a
client "B" logs in, Client "B" sees the data which is stored in client "A"
session.

Is it possible to avoid this problem by forcing the urlRewriting with the
jsessionid for each request ?

jr.