struts-user mailing list archives

From Arunkumar Balasubramanian <arun...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Display tag and AJAX
Date Sun, 08 Jun 2008 14:20:00 GMT
Thanks so much for the valuable information.

I will implement ajaz anywere with my project and will get back to you about the results.

Once again thanks for the support.

> From: lrampersaud@ceis.cujae.edu.cu> To: user@struts.apache.org; lalchandrar@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Display tag and AJAX> Date: Sat, 7 Jun 2008 15:54:50 -0700> > sorry,
i forgot to put the funcion. it is ajaxAnywhere.submitAJAX(parameter=value)> > ------------>
Carpe diem> > > ----- Original Message ----- > From: "Lalchandra Rampersaud" <lrampersaud@ceis.cujae.edu.cu>>
2008 3:49 PM> Subject: Re: Display tag and AJAX> > > > hi> > in reality
ajaxanywhere does not need additional javascript funcions (by default comes packaged with
aa.js). the function that is usually called is which invokes an action. the action is the
one which allows the user to select the zone that is to be updated and also sends the data.>
> > > attached is an example of an action which uses ajaxanywhere.> > >
first(ActionMapping mapping, ActionForm form,> > HttpServletRequest request, HttpServletResponse
response)> > { > > if (AAUtils.isAjaxRequest(request)) {> > > > AAUtils.addZonesToRefresh(request,
"projectsList");> > > > > > PaginatorHandler paginator = new PaginatorHandler(request,
"projWorkerPaginator");> > paginator.GetPage(PaginatorHandler.typeOfPage.first);>
> request.setAttribute("tabIndex", 4);> > > > }> > > > String url
= "/pagesJSP/companyProjectBoss/Project/registerProjectBody.jsp";> > > > ServletContext
sc = (ServletContext) getServlet().getServletContext();> > RequestDispatcher rd = sc.getRequestDispatcher(url);>
diem> > > > > > ----- Original Message ----- > > From: "Arunkumar