struts-user mailing list archives

From Arunkumar Balasubramanian <>
Subject Display tag and AJAX
Date Thu, 05 Jun 2008 01:41:49 GMT
  Can we update the display:table with an ajax call? Here is what I was expecting to do.
 - There are different radio buttons (each will have different status of results) - Depending
on the selection, the display:table has to update the rows. - There display:table headers
dosen't change and the values inside the display:rable    changes based on the selections.
 I was trying to do the following.
 - Make an AJAX call when the user clicks on radio buttons, so that only the display:table
   gets refreshed and not the entire page. - Based on the selections, the display:table will
update the results.
 If someone was able to provide the reference for how to perform the above task it would be
 Thanks in advance.
It’s easy to add contacts from Facebook and other social sites through Windows Live™ Messenger.
Learn how.