struts-user mailing list archives

From Martin Gainty <mgai...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Struts 2 / Eclipse
Date Mon, 02 Jun 2008 12:40:40 GMT

download tomcat-plugin from
http://www.eclipsetotale.com/tomcatPlugin.html

setup tomcat in eclipse (assume $ECLIPSE_HOME is the folder where eclipse was unzipped)
unzip the zip file to $ECLIPSE_HOME/plugins folder

from eclipse folder
java -jar startup.jar -clean
Window/Preferences/Tomcat Manager App
supply the required parameters of tomcat-home tomcat-version and context-declaration-mode
 Server.xml

setup the tomcat-plugin manager app to execute on port which is not previously bound e.g.
http://localhost:8081/manager

feel free to ping me offline for any details

HTH
Martin
Disclaimer and confidentiality note
within this transmission.

> Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2008 04:56:27 -0700
> From: newton.dave@yahoo.com
> Subject: Re: Struts 2 / Eclipse
> To: user@struts.apache.org
>
> It's no different than with any other Java server app.
>
> You might have more luck checking Eclipse forums/lists for specific info; I don't know
of any particular issues with an S2 app.