struts-user mailing list archives

From "Juan Pablo Pizarro" <juanpablo.piza...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Are sessions confused?
Date Fri, 06 Jun 2008 14:00:27 GMT
Hi Julien,

  I had two problems, the first was my app, where the problem was
hibernate. The other, on my pc at home, the struts-blank, I don't know
(I abandoned that when I solved the problem of my app).

  In my application, I put

                response.setHeader("Cache-Control", "no-cache");
	response.setHeader("Pragma", "no-cache");
	response.setDateHeader("Expires", 0);

http://www.jguru.com/faq/view.jsp?EID=377

Regards,

JP