struts-user mailing list archives

From Milan Milanovic <milanmilanov...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [Struts 2] Set action parameter - simple
Date Mon, 02 Jun 2008 20:16:44 GMT
Hi Musachy,

yes, I understand. I don't want it. Could you give me any hint or a link to the solution ?

--
Thx in advance, Milan

Musachy Barroso <musachy@gmail.com> wrote: NotifyTopics are triggered 2 times, one before
the request is done,
and one after. There multiple examples in showcase and this list on
how to do it. In 2.1 there are separate topics for the events, so no
JS is necessary.

musachy