struts-user mailing list archives

From Anet <fired_ma...@yahoo.com>
Subject login problem
Date Sun, 01 Jun 2008 10:20:11 GMT
Hi
I have a problem with "security-constraint" in tomcat 5.5. I use struts 1.2.
when we used tomcat 4.1.29, there were no problem with pages needed login.
with tomcat 5.5.17, I had to put role-names into my web.xml file to solve login problem.
But now I have another problem.
I have a form... needs login to be accessed.
the user logins successfully.the form is shown to him.
(in the code, saveToken() called )
now he fills the form,but leaves his work,=&gt;his session expired...
the user comes back.puts the submit button and redirects to login page.
he logins...and the process of submit should be done.
(in the code, isTokenValid(Request) called and returns false....)
it is expected to continue the process...
I didn't have this problem while using tomcat 4.1 .
Would you mind help me for it? I have no idea...
thanks.
Anet.