struts-user mailing list archives

From Dave Newton <newton.d...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Struts2 Ajax Integration in Maven
Date Mon, 16 Jun 2008 11:46:40 GMT
Please consider not posting the same question under different subjects. I'm entirely unsure
how this issue relates to Maven, too.

--- On Mon, 6/16/08, StrutsUser <ajaykumar.r@changepond.com> wrote:
>     <filter-mapping>
>         <filter-name>staticFilter</filter-name>
>         <url-pattern>/*</url-pattern>
>         <dispatcher>REQUEST</dispatcher>
>     </filter-mapping>

What's that? Why is it listed before the S2 filter? Will it block requests for the S2 Dojo
files? Are you trying to use the S2 Dojo files or your own? Do you have a minimal use case
without all your custom filters/whatever that doesn't work, or does it only not work with
your own configuration/code?

In any case, it's unlikely this is an S2 issue but is instead caused by your filter(s) and/or
your filter mapping(s).

Dave