struts-user mailing list archives

From Ian Roughley <...@fdar.com>
Subject Re: What can you do with S2?
Date Mon, 16 Jun 2008 13:29:01 GMT
I was thinking about this myself the other day.  One of the interesting
things that the ruby/rails community has (perhaps others, but ruby/rails
seems to push it more) is the idea of a hackfest - a night(usually a few
hours) or a weekend, where people get together to get something useful
done.  This might be writing a very simple app, but it could also be to
work on a plug-in, or fix specific bugs.  I wonder if there would
interest to do something similar for s2?

--
Ian Roughley
>From Down & Around, Inc.
Consulting * Training / Mentoring * Agile Process * Open Source
web: http://www.fdar.com - email: ian@fdar.com