struts-user mailing list archives

From Stetze2008 <stetze2...@gmx.de>
Subject s:select - execute action onChange
Date Wed, 04 Jun 2008 19:12:43 GMT
hi I'm sorry but I did not find a quick solution for my problem on the web.

I want to execute an action if another value of the select-box was selected.
So i guess I have to use the onChange attribute but I dont know how.

this is my actual form:

    <s:form action="changeDefaultScope" namespace="/user" method="POST"
theme="simple">
                <s:select list="myList" key="label.allscopes"
                    listKey="id" listValue="name" value="myValue"
emptyOption="false" name="scopeId" theme="simple" />
                <s:submit  key="button.changeScope" theme="simple" />
    </s:form>

I would like to call the action without the submit button. (Javasscript
- onChange)

Can anybody help? Thanks in advance.