struts-user mailing list archives

From Andrew Myers <am2...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Re: Struts 2 / Eclipse
Date Wed, 04 Jun 2008 03:43:47 GMT
Thanks to Musachy I have got this going now.

For anyone else interested reference there was one additional step I
needed after the instructions below, and that was to right click the
project in Eclipse, then select Properties and in J2EE Module
Dependencies put a checkbox next to "Maven Dependencies".  Now I can use
maven and run my struts 2 project under tomcat with WTP