struts-user mailing list archives

From Adam Hardy <ahardy.str...@cyberspaceroad.com>
Subject Re: Action-Redirect Parameter Problem
Date Mon, 02 Jun 2008 22:20:42 GMT
That's a lucid explanation alright, but there are still a few unanswered questions:

  - it's marked as resolved for 2.0.8, presumably the resolution is the change
of the logging from WARN to DEBUG. However in OgnlUtil line 369 in v2.0.9, it's
still logged at WARN.

  - perhaps this log level change should be requested and the issue should be
re-opened as an enhancement?

  - the real enhancement is as Don says, to refactor the code so that no
exception is thrown.