struts-user mailing list archives

From "Chris Pratt" <thechrispr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [S2] attempts to access www.opensymphony.com on Struts startup???
Date Mon, 23 Jun 2008 05:16:58 GMT
If you look at the <!DOCTYPE of the struts.xml file it explicitly
states that the location of the DTD is
http://struts.apache.org/dtds/struts-2.0.dtd.  Since there is no way
to put something like this on the CLASSPATH, the only way I know of to
stop the XML libraries from loading this DTD remotely during
validation is to turn validation off.  But, of course, I could be
wrong.
  (*Chris*)