struts-user mailing list archives

From "Jim Kiley" <jhki...@summa-tech.com>
Subject s2 dojo / datepicker conundrum
Date Tue, 03 Jun 2008 15:00:44 GMT
Hey gang,

I have an app that needs a datepicker.  I initially inserted an
<s:datepicker> into my app.  But I see from reviewing the docs that
s:datepicker needs <sx:head> to be around in order to work right.  And of
course sx:head requires the struts-dojo-tags taglib.  And the dojo plugin
isn't available as part of the distribution until 2.1.

Does this mean I shouldn't bother using the datepicker until 2.1 is GA?  If
that's true, why is s:datepicker even available as a tag in 2.0.x?  If
that's false, what am I missing?

--
Jim Kiley
Technical Consultant | Summa