struts-user mailing list archives

From "Jan Froehlich" <Jan.Froehl...@infomotion.de>
Subject AW: AW: Problem generating a csv file for download
Date Tue, 03 Jun 2008 12:13:06 GMT
Hi Mark,

Thank you for your hint, I tried it, but I can't see any change in the behaviour.

I solved it for me with putting the necessary properties into the session so my action can
handle all the requests.
Not very beautiful but it works.

FYI - I tried the whole process with Firefox and it works like ist supposed to!

So that is just (another) issue of web applications with Internet Explorer!

If someone needs a code snippet just tell me!

Regards
Jan

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Mark Shifman [mailto:mark.shifman@yale.edu]
Gesendet: Dienstag, 3. Juni 2008 14:00
An: Struts Users Mailing List
Betreff: Re: AW: Problem generating a csv file for download

I had problems downloading stuff when IE was the client.  After snooping
around google, I added these header lines and things worked but I don't
really understand why.
        response.setHeader("Pragma", "public");
        response.setHeader("Cache-Control", "max-age=0");

 Mark Shifman MD. Ph.D.
 Yale Center for Medical Informatics
 Phone (203)737-5219
 mark.shifman@yale.edu