struts-user mailing list archives

From "Andrew Myers" <am2...@gmail.com>
Subject Struts 2 / Eclipse
Date Mon, 02 Jun 2008 07:17:11 GMT
Hi,

I've used Struts in the past but have spent a few years working with
other technologies.

I would like to come back to Struts again however and thought I'd look
at Struts 2.

I was hoping to set up a project in Eclipse however I'm struggling
with it.  I found this article in the archives, dated October 2006 -
http://www.nabble.com/Struts2-runs-in-Eclipse-td6981946.html#a6981946
- however I haven't found it answers all my questions.

I have managed to create a project as suggested, however I have no
idea now how to Run it.  I was hoping to be able to right click on the
project and select "Run on Server" but that doesn't seem to be an
option.

Can anyone please share with me their secrets as to how to easily
start up a Struts 2 project in Eclipse?

Many thanks,
Andrew.