struts-user mailing list archives

From cree <v...@oswego.edu>
Subject Struts 2 + Ajax and Back Button
Date Mon, 30 Jun 2008 17:19:18 GMT

Hello All,

I am attempting to resolve the ajax back button problem and have gotten into
a situation.  I am using struts v 2.0.11 and I know it comes with its own
dojotoolkit.  However I cannot find any support for the back button.  I
looked throughout and found dojotoolkit v1.1 and downloaded it.  It has a
back button fix in which I need to use.

When I tried to implement it I used its tutorial code, which includes
importing the version 1.1 dojo.js.  Inside the jsp I am using an s:div
theme="ajax" and also including s:head theme=ajax.  When the jsp loads it
has a confliction with the version 1.1 dojo.js and the version of dojo.js
that is in struts 2.0.11.

I tried to include all the javascript that is necessary to invoke the dojo
1.1 that I downloaded in the other jsp (the jsp that gets loaded when the
s:div href gets called).  And the javascript isnt being loaded or if it is,
it would not go any further then when I load back.js.

I guess in short I am looking to see if there is any way that I can utilize
the back.js in the other jsp or throughout the two jsp's or if there is
support in struts 2.0.11's dojo toolkit.

Always, thank you all very much,

Cree