struts-user mailing list archives

From Milan Milanovic <milanmilanov...@yahoo.com>
Subject [s] Validity of user session
Date Mon, 30 Jun 2008 15:21:25 GMT

Hi,

I have an SessionAware-based action class, where I put some variables into
session when user came to the page which is backed up with that action
class. I'm wondering what is validity of that session object, because I'm
not sure if I have possibility to clear user session ? So I need to know
when session will be deleted with all its objects inside ? When user go to
some other page which is not backed-up with this class or some other action
class ?

--
Thx, Milan