struts-user mailing list archives

From Milan Milanovic <milanmilanov...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: LazyInitializationException with Struts 2 + Spring 2 + JPA + AJAX application
Date Fri, 27 Jun 2008 16:57:36 GMT

Hi Lukasz,

I moved it and now it works!! Great man, thank you very very much!
I hope that everything else will work good with this pattern ;-).

No, my Acegi is not using JPA, it uses just basic
(applicationContext-acegy-security.xml) configuration.

I think that this solution should be added somewhere in that Struts 2 +
Spring 2 + JPA + AJAX application example, because a lot of people will have
the same problem.

--
Thx one more time, Milan