struts-user mailing list archives

From xianwinwin <xianwin...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: struts2 and JSON integration problem (plugin)
Date Tue, 17 Jun 2008 18:38:21 GMT

1. How did you add the reference in eclipse? Make sure it is listed in
the J2EE Module dependencies.

After placing the JAR I right clicked on the project-->Properties-->Java
Build Path-->Libraries-->Add External JAR--> jsonplugin-0.30.jar

2. Is your URL right? Is the request being made? Is there return data on the
wire?

yes, it is, the action works (called) by the autocompleter if I change the
extends from 'json-default' to 'Struts-default'