struts-user mailing list archives

From StrutsUser <ajaykuma...@changepond.com>
Subject Error Messages In ApplicationResources.properties
Date Thu, 05 Jun 2008 04:22:31 GMT

Hi,
I have a situation where I am doing some client side validation in
javascript. When an error occurs I need to get the error message from
ApplicationResources.properties. I also need to pass a field name to the
error message. I tried using getText() within JavaScript to access the error
message, but I am unable to pass the field name.
Could any one please help me with this issue?
As a related issue, is there a way to specify the style for the error
message in ApplicationResource.properties.

Thanks
Ajay