struts-user mailing list archives

From StrutsUser <ajaykuma...@changepond.com>
Subject focusElement attribute in <s:form> tag
Date Wed, 04 Jun 2008 11:12:53 GMT

Hi,
I have a requirement where I need to set the focus in a particular element
when a page is loaded. I tried using the 'focusElement' attribute in
<s:form> tag. I got the error 'Attribute focusElement invalid for tag form
according to TLD'. I am using struts2-core-2.0.11.jar and the form tag in
this version does not have the 'focusElement' attribute. I tried downloading
version 2.0.11.1 also. This too does not have this attribute.
Could anyone please help me on how to get the latest struts2 jar. Or is
there anyother way to set the focus to an element when the page is loaded?

Thanks & Regards