struts-user mailing list archives

From David Evans <dsev...@berndtgroup.net>
Subject Re: fieldError tag
Date Mon, 02 Jun 2008 22:06:17 GMT
I'm sorry, my explanation was too brief.

Given that the field "myField" has had a field error added to the
FieldErrors collection, I am wondering if there is a way to display it
on a jsp page that will be shorter than the documented:
<s:fielderror><s:param>myField</s:param></s:fielderror>

I was hoping for something like:
<s:fielderror field="myField" />

Dave