struts-user mailing list archives

From "Glock, Michael" <m.gl...@aurenz.de>
Subject LinkTag 'href' attribute problem
Date Tue, 17 Jun 2008 08:44:18 GMT
Hi,

I am having problems using a custom tag class derived from LinkTag and
using a runtime expression as the 'href' attribute value. It seems like
expressions in attributes that are inherited from LinkTag are not parsed
by my JSP engine (Jetty server). In my TLD file, <rtexprvalue> is set to
'true' but the rendered result is always <a href=<%= request.get...
%>...

When I try the same on an attribute that is defined in my custom tag
class (and not in the parent class LinkTag) then it works without
problems.

Any ideas? Thanks in advance!

Michael